Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 3 :)

I just checked on my bread and...nope, no sign of anything starting to turn mouldy. Sigh, it's gonna take a while, then I still have to do my results..

ANYWAYS


It's time to look on the bright side! I measured the pH of the three different types of vinegar I'm in possession of: white vinegar, brown vinegar and rice vinegar. They all have the same pH level, around 3.2. Here's a photo:

Yesh, that's my finger that accidentally got in the way. And yesh, that's a plate. The different shades on the white parts of the indicators are the colours the vinegar is. The brown vinegar is obviously brown, the white one white, and rice vinegar reddish brown. As you can see, they pretty much have the same tone, which means the same pH level. Since the indicator goes no lower than 3.8, I'm making the guess that vinegar's pH level is around 3.2
Just researched it..http://www.jackeden.com/tips/phmat.html says that vinegar is 2.4 - 3.4 :)
Pretty accurate hahaha
Anyways
I'll post more tomorrow. Nights x

No comments:

Post a Comment